|Forum Home > OTHER ANDROID GADGETS > JXD s7100 Android-powered portable gaming station 8G 7 inch Capacitive screen, Android 2.2|
Its just recently that I discovered theres already an Android Powered Game console/ portable game station Tablet PC in 1.
It's a perfect combination of a Full featured Android Tablet PCand retro game console aside from Android applications & Android Games (Touch , 3D, Gravity sensor games) It can also play Sony Playstation games, Nintendo games, Arcade games, Sega Games, and more.......
So you’re looking for a portable gaming device but you don’t like what you’ve been hearing about the PS Vita, and 3D displays aren’t really your cup of tea? Well, why not spend your cash on the JXD S7100 instead?
It runs Android and features very familiar controls for anyone who’s used a Sony portable before — it’s even got the exact same symbols emblazoned on the right-hand buttons. As you may have guessed from the name, the S7100 sports a 7-inch touchscreen display (that runs at a resolution of 480×800 pixels) so you can also enjoy your favorite finger-friendly games like Angry Birds and Plants vs. Zombies.
Inside the frosty white shell (a black version is available, too) you’ll find an ARM Cortex A9 processor 600mhz and Mali 400 mhz GPU, 512MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, and Wi-Fi connectivity. There’s even an HDMI port in case you want to play your Android games on a screen larger than seven inches, and a front-facing VGA camera and 2MP rear unit for video chat.
JXD hasn’t stopped at merely taking inspiration for the S7100′s design from its mainstream competitors. In addition to several preloaded ROMs for classic games like Metal Slug and Super Mario 64 (which aren’t legal to use if you don’t own the originals), you can see camera, music, notes, and picture app icons that have been borrowed from Apple.
it might be worth overlooking JXD’s design transgressions if you’re keen on a nice, big screen for gaming on the go — especially if you can’t do without hardware controls
· CPU: ARM Cortex A9 800 mhz, mali 400 GPU 3D
· RAM: 512Mb DDR2 , 8 GB Storage built in expandable to 32 GB thru
· Screen:7" 800x480 touch screen /capacitive screen
· System:Google Android 2.2
· Conectivity:WiFi 802.11g/g/n
· SimulatorGames:Perfect support Arcade games, Nintendo 64 bits 3D games, Sony PS1 games,Nintendo GBA games, Sega MD games
· Camera: DualCamera (Front: 0.3M pixels, Back: 2.0M pixels)
· On line function: Support Email, MSN, Facebook and Skype etc
· On line video: Support Youtube, TED mobile, BBC news etc
· Application:Support 10,000 application and software free download, such as Office software and study tools
· TV out:HDMI output
· Ebook: PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD and HTML etc
· Picture:JPG, BMP, PNG etc, Picture browsing and slid playing
· USB 2.0high speed
. Built-in 3800mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery;
Up to about 5 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music; Charging via power adapter
What is included:
· JXD S7100Andriod Retro-Game Console Tablet MP4
· USB cable
· User manual